Alaskan horseback trail rides with magnificient views of Mt. McKinley
Located near Denali National Park | North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
Experience Untamed Alaskan Wilderness on horseback trail rides
D&S Alaskan Trail Rides, Inc., provides horseback trail rides. We are starting our fifteenth year offering horseback trail rides at Mile 133 of the Parks Highway at the Princess McKinley Lodge. This location is famous for its spectacular views of Mt. McKinley and provides an informational horseback tour of Alaska and the surrounding peaks and glaciers of the Alaskan Moutain Range.
- Operating hours are 10:00AM, 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM daily.
- Horseback ride rates for 1 1/2 hour ride will be $119.00.
- Wagon ride is 2 hours long and it will be $79.00.
- Hourly rates are available for other times.
D&S Alaskan Trail Rides has a weight and age limit to ride.
- Weight 250 lbs
- Age no one under 7 years old
Open May through September.